Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Blog

So, I decided to start a new blog. While I love my book blog and all the amazing people I met through that avenue of blogging, I realized early this year that my life is substantially bigger than just the books I read. And while blogging about book is fun (and the community is awesome), I felt limited -- what if I wanted to post about a craft project or my adventures in meal planning? What if I needed an outlet to write about my horrific morning with my children?

I needed something that felt more inclusive of this crazy life I lead.

So, this new blog was born.

A few things.

1) I hate the name blogging process. I already hate this blog's name -- sounds a little too much like an Oxygen network show. But who am I kidding, maybe that's really what my life has come to now.

2) If you want to check out what I wrote about last year go venture to http://aroundtheworldin80books.wordpress.com/ -- I will continue to update that blog with book reviews. But don't be surprised if book reviews sneak their way on to this site too.

And that's all for now. Thanks for following me over here or checking me out for the first time.

Oh...and if you want to know what most of my morning are like...here is a picture from this fall -- pregnant, getting ready for work, mascara wand slipped from my hand and...


That sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment