Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Things I Love Mondays

Well, it's been an interesting Monday so far. My husband Matt has had some bizarre and scary health stuff going on and then his car broke down. So, we've been having an interesting day so far.

Cue the "waa-waa" trombone music!

(Speaking of which: THIS is pretty funny.)

I think that a Monday like this calls for a double dose of things I love. For your pleasure, here are TWO things I am really excited about today.

Thing #1:

Posters from Snapfish.com 

I finally got the poster I made of Elliott's first year in the mail today and I LOVE it. I decided to frame it myself instead of having Snapfish frame it for me because I have a 50% off any frame at Michael's coupon. So, yeah, that's pretty awesome.



The picture doesn't really capture the cuteness of this poster; so, you'll just have to take my word for it. There are so many cool ideas for these posters! The teacher-brain is spinning...


Thing #2:

Jewelry from Mountain Girl Silver.

My friend Alicia gave me an "Elliott" necklace and she just added the "Isaac" disc for me. I adore this necklace! And I just learned that the owner of Mountain Girl Silver is local -- her business is based out of West Linn, Oregon.

These disc necklaces are a perfect baby shower/mother's day gift. You can get them with art or with birthdates, anniversary dates. I also love her personalized wine charms. You design it and they're great. I get so many compliments and I love it.

(BTW -- when you go to her site, you can check out the Heaven Warrior Charm Necklace! And even after my intense morning...that is what made me cry today! So cool.)

1 comment:

  1. My sister gave me a Mountain Girl disc when Jax was born, and I'm ready to add another disc when this new little guy is born. I get tons of compliments on it all the time.

    And your cheesecake looks good. And I am hungry. Please mail me some.

    ReplyDelete