Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Things I Love Mondays

Every Monday I want to post about something I love: A blog, an item, a place, a recipe.

Today's thing I love is: Picky Sticky -- Baby Month Onesie Stickers. They are cute, affordable, and I love them. Totally recommended.

When we had Elliott, I made signs that captured each month. These worked great when he was small. He didn't move much and I could just put the sign close to him and it worked perfectly!


But then things turned rough. Starting at ten months, we couldn't keep him still. For 10 months, I didn't get a single good picture. 


And for his one year pictures, you can see that I tried to bribe him into staying still for a picture with Gerber Puffs.


But YAY for Picky Sticky. The creator had the same problem and came up with a cute and fun way to solve the "sign" problem. While the sign thing was great for Elliott, Isaac is getting the stickers. Here is a sample from his one month photo shoot. 


Fun, huh??

Happy Monday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment